Pages

▼

Monday, March 18, 2013

Got Coffee?

Hey Love My Tapes fans!

It's Kathy Martin here on this Monday morning in need of an extra great big cup of coffee after a fun and busy weekend visiting with family!

Speaking of coffee, I have a caffeinated project to share with you using one of my favorite Love My Tapes styles.





I knew this coffee print washi would make a fabulous accent for recipe cards. Imagine keeping all your favorite coffee recipes written down on these! Or make up a bunch for a quick gift!


Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)




4 comments:

  1. Get out of the city-- LOVE this tape! Sooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Kathy and such a fun use of this patterned Tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the color of the images and all the fun designs! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!