Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Tape Tip

Hello Tape fans!! Today we've got a super quick and easy way to use our Fabric Sheets on your cards. Our fabric sheets aren't loaded in the store just yet but they will be in another week or so.  Here's a peek at some of our styles:




In the meantime you can check out this post for all the information you'll want to know about our newest product!

Now onto this week's tip!

Look how easy fabric sheets can be used as a background for your favorite card designs!

 I created this 6x6 card by simply cutting my cardstock 6x12 and folding it and then I cut a 6x6 piece of leopard print fabric sheet and peeling that backing off to apply directly onto my cardstock.

Then I printed my peace sign and sentiment onto the cardstock and trimmed it to 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 and used glue dots on foam pop dots to secure it to the front of my card. I added some i-rock bling from Imaginisce with my i-rock heat tool to bling out my peace symbol.
Here's a close-up so you can see the texture of the fabric sheet.

The possibilities really are endless with these fabric sheets. You can run them through your Spellbinder dies, Cuttlebug, Sizzix, Cricut, Slice...you name it.

We'll keep you posted on when the fabric sheets are available for order at our website lovemytapes.com

2 comments:

  1. I need to get some of the new fabric sheets!!! How awesome of an idea is that?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Love the one with the newspaper print definitely going to be a best seller:-)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!