Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello girl

Hello! Giovana here with an altered project for you. For this project I used a piece of Fabric Sheet, some of the new Canvas Retro Stickers and my favorite WHite Lace Tape Ribbon!!
I covered the frame with a piece of Polka Dot Fabric Sheet, inked all edges, added White Lace Tape Ribbon and Purple Twine. I cut out the girl image and sentiment from the Canavas sheet, adhered them onto cardstock and them adhered them to the frame with heavy sticky dots. Added puple and clear rhinestones and a paper flower.

Very easy and quick project to make.


Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. I love purple! This frame is super cool! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colours! I like the contrast of the twine with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this! That design from the canvas sticker sheet is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!