Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine Bear.

Hello my friends! Giovana here with a sweet card for you. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I want to show a project I made using Red/White Polka dot Fabric Sheet Tape and your favorite dies!
These fabric tapes give your project more texture and they look really pretty :) I found out you can use it with your dies and cutting machines.

  • Choose your favorite die.
  • Measure it on top of your fabric sheet and cut a piece.
  • Adhere your fabric sheet on thin cardstock.
  • Then run it into your cutting machine like a regular piece of cardstock. You can even emboss it (look at my second picture)
  • The cute bear is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, colored it with Copic Markers.


Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

Giovana

PS: Don't forget you still have time to play our Sketch Challenge, more information HERE

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! The red & white polka dot fabric sheet looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable.. I have not worked with fabric or tapes... this is a must

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!