Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Washi Tape Flower Card

Hi friends! It's Ashley here to share a card with you. This is very similar to the cards we were making as a make and take at our CHA booth in January. I had to come up with a make and take on the spot and this is what I came up with. Sweet, simple, and fun! All the people who dropped by the booth really seemed to enjoy it.

I used 4 different designs of washi tape. The washi tape is currently in the process of being added to the Love My Tapes site. The sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly Stamps. Please leave a comment if you'd like me to do a video tutorial of this washi tape flower. If people are interested in the video, I'll make it.

Have a great day, friends!

ETA: The Love My Tapes Store has been updated and now you can purchase some of the new Washi Tapes!! Check them out HERE

3 comments:

  1. This is my FAV card EVER!!! I love the colors and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that flower! FAB job, Ash:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a card design.. I love the simplicity... This is awesome looking really great work

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!