Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Going Green!

It's March and that means it time for the luck of the Irish and lots of Green!  And even if you don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, you can still have fun incorporating the color Green into your next layout using some of your Love My Tapes Washi Tape!  I added a lot of Green to my layout, by using the Vine patterned Washi Tape from Love My Tapes, Green Patterned Paper from Pebbles Inc., and Chartreuse Color Shine from Heidi Swapp.
  
 




I used the Vine Washi Tape, to create a "shelf" on my layout, which is basically a line or border across your page that doesn't go all the way from end to end, that you use as an anchor for your photos and embellishments.  And, of course, I had to sneak in a little strip of my favorite Washi...the Teal diagonal stripe!!  So have some fun with Green on your next layout and try mixing different shades or create a monochromatic look on your page.




5 comments:

  1. wow Ashley this is awesome... You rock ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love all the shamrocks and your photos are just perfect for this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that washi and your title work is fabulous! Cute, cute layout Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!