Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day-- Layering and Washi Tape

Happy Memorial Day! How has your holiday weekend been? I hope you've gotten some scrappy time in. I have! It's Heather here today with a washi-licious page! I have a very simple idea for adding some pizazz to your layering in your scrapbooking. I love layering and the thought came to me that I could use my washi collection in my everyday scrapping. All you have to do is line up a piece of wash tape on the edge of a piece of paper and then just repeat that on all sides of the piece of paper. I think it helps accentuate unnoticed patterns! 

This could also be used to make a frame around your photo if you don't layer a lot. But if you do layer, then this is the perfect technique for you to use up some of your awesome washi tape that you've been hoarding! 


I mean, how cute is this little woodgrain washi here?



I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great way to do layering!! washi is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!