Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Using Gender Neutral Tapes on a Masculine Card

This is Annette with a confession: I don't have a lot of masculine tapes. I'm a girly girl and, like most card makers, I like the glitter, bling, flowers, pretty colors ... It is a bit of a challenge for me to make a masculine-themed card with very few masculine tapes from which to choose, but if you know me, then you know I'm up for a good challenge.

While the tapes I chose aren't exactly "masculine," they're not feminine either. They are pretty gender neutral. When paired with other masculine-themed design elements, they can add that extra punch and still maintain the manliness that our men prefer. LOL!!

Here is my birthday card for "Pop." The red, white, black and beige color scheme are gender neutral. Add the one word - Pop - and you instantly have a masculine card!

Now, let's see your masculine card! You don't have to have "manly" tapes to enter. Use something gender neutral and pair it with other masculine design elements like a sentiment or an image of something the man your life might like such as golf, fishing, computers, sports, etc. When you're done, enter it into the June challenge. You have until the end of the month. The winner receives a prize package from Love My Tapes.



1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!