We are looking for a small team to help us show the world what fun projects you can create with Love My Tapes products. Paper crafters, card makers, and mixed media artists should consider applying!
We are seeking fun, creative designers here in the US & Canada to showcase our new Lace Tapes, our new Canvas Retro Stickers, our Glass Tapes, our Fabric Sheets, our Fabric Tapes and our double-sided adhesive tapes.
Click through on the above links to check out our various products..... and know that new designs are coming soon! If those images get your creative juices flowing, then we want to hear from you!
Design Team Responsibilities
- Create fun & fabulous projects and make them available to us for purchase :)
- Create blog posts at least twice a month, showcasing at least one of your original projects.
- Promote Love My Tapes to the best of your ability via your own blog, favorite messageboards, crafting friends, etc :)
- And more TBD
- A small quarterly stipend to help subsidize the expenses you incur in creating projects for the Love My Tapes blog.
- Love My Tapes will be purchasing some of your projects for display at future CHA shows, Scrapbook Expos, and for use in future advertisements.
- A full selection of the Love My Tapes product line for you to use and experiment with --- along with a little "extra" of our double-sided adhesive. (Name one paper crafter who can't use a little extra adhesive?)
- And more TBD
We would love to have you apply to join our design team. Please email us the following:
- State & Country of residence
- Preferred Email Address
- Your Blog Address
- A short piece written by you describing yourself. This should tell us about your experience, your personality, your design preferences, etc. Whatever you think we might want to know :) This should not be long. Envision it as a blog post introducing yourself to the Love My Tapes audience.
- A short paragraph or maybe two telling us some ideas you have for using our canvas sheets and retro canvas stickers :)
- Images of at least 2 projects (and no more than 4) that you feel encapsulate YOUR style. Describe to us where our product(s) might have fit into the project. (Other than just as the double-sided adhesive.) Images should be no larger than 200MB/ea.
- If you happen to have some of our product available in your home craft room, please use our product on your finished piece.
Please email all of the above to us at email@example.com. We are taking only a small team at this time and we unfortunately have a shortened time frame for this call. The deadline to apply is July 1, 2011. Yes, you guessed it. We are hoping to purchase some of your projects for use at our booth in Chicago at CHA!!
Good luck! I can't wait to hear about you, to read about your ideas, and to see some projects!!