Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Designer Spotlight! Heather Meeson

Today we're happy to feature designs created with Japanese Masking Tape by Heather Meeson. Heather is a very talented artist who creates adorable cards and was recently featured on the Hero Arts blog. Here's a bit more about Heather



"Heather, who lives in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, has been a staple on the A Muse Artstamps Design Team for many years. When she's not sharing her creations on her blog or the A Muse News Blog, you may just find her teaching in a store near you."

Heather created some fantastic cards with Japanese Masking Tapes. Here's a look at her amazing work


It's no surprise that banners are hot and soo easy to create with our Japanese Masking Tapes as Heather has shown on this adorable card.


This card is super fun with a few strips of the tapes layered on the bottom of the card.


Heather included a step by step tutorial on how to create this adorable Easter card with Spellbinder dies and the masking tapes. Here's a look at the card

And here's how you can create your own take. Layer strips of the masking tapes on cardstock

Lay the oval Spellbinders die over the place you want to cut your die and run it thru your Cuttlebug or Spellbinder.
Add some punched grass and other Easter punches from Martha Stewart crafts and you've got an adorable card.

We'd like to thank Heather for sharing her creations with us today. If you'd like to see more of Heather's amazing work check out her blog One little spark...

Note: If you'd like to get your hands on these fantastic masking tapes please visit our website Love My Tapes where we have a great selection of styles and colors.
You can purchase them directly from the site and there is no minimum order.

16 comments:

  1. I love these happy, cheery, Springtime cards. You have totally inspired me to try working with these tapes that I have been hearing so much about but was never sure what to do with them. Where do I buy them? I need some now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEATHER IS BRILLIANT!!! LOVE these designs! I *must* get some of this marvelous tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! These are so great! That egg is inspired! I'm going to have to pull out my nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! Just seeing these gave me several more ideas. I just went on the happytape site - I am waiting for the "happy cheer" 10 pack to be available to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards just make me want some of that tape! Great work, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather's work is always so inspiring (and enabling!). Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your great comments ladies! We have many styles ready to ship from our Website www.lovemytapes.com. There is no minimum order for the Masking Tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Heather's creations! She has such inspiring designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful, amazing cards!! One more thing to add to my wish list ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are awesome!!! you are my idol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather, you need to be in sales. You have sold me on this tape. Designs are so cheery and brings smiles to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these designs Heather! Now I need some tape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautifully done! Wow-wee!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! Never would have thought to do this with tape!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!