Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Washi Tape anyone?

Hey bloggers Rita Barakat here!
The kids are back in school (yay!) and already I am thinking
what am I going to do with all that artwork? After all
"Every Artist was first and amatuer!"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
So I came up with a mini album! How about taking a
picture of your budding artist
and filling the pages with pictures if their beautiful artwork?
Of course I had to decorate mine, (but you could let the
kids do it) I will add their pictures as I get them!
 

Here is this totally cute washi tape I used from Love My  Tapes!
 
 
Supplies:
Clear Scraps Acylic album,
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gelatos™
Gesso
Texture paste Stencil -  the Crafters Workshop
Papers -  DCWV
Washi Tape - Love My Tapes ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!