Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love My Tapes Designer: Charity Hotrum

Hello Friends and Followers of Love My Tapes!
I am absolutely ECSTATIC to be on this new Design Team.

My name is Charity Hotrum. I live in North Dakota with my three children, two cats, and overflowing craft space. I began scrapbooking photos in 2007 but have been papercrafting ever since I could manipulate scissors. My favorite technique is fussy cutting and I revel in combining colors and textures. I enjoy following sketches and discovering new ways to use common scrapping items. I alternate between a shabby chic style and a tailored layering style. I attempt CAS from time to time and like getting my fingers messy with Mixed Media supplies.

Washi Tape has so many good points. It is bright colored, comes in multiple patterns, adheres to virtually any surface, and removes easily for oops-oriented crafters.

 My favorite aspect of washi tape is the ease with which it may be applied. I can add it at the end of a project that just needs a tad more color or I can build a page from the bottom up with specific washi tapes in mind.
The fact that this lovely product is self adhesive makes it super easy to use. No messing with an additional step. I place it on my project where I want it.
And scrunching the stuff for a distressed look? Why it crumbles EXACLTY where I want it to and I couldn't be happier with the effect. I am all about washi tape because it is easy and versatile!
Click on the titles of the above projects for a list of supplies and project tips.
Find me on these Social Media Sites:
Blogger:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Scrap On!
~charity~


1 comment:

  1. Great projects - I love the way you created a title area on your page with the black and white washi. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!