Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Designer Spotlight Wednesday

Hello tape fans! It's Designer Spotlight Wednesday and today we're shining our spotlight on another talented My Little Shoebox Design Team Member...



Heather Brown

Hi I am Heather and I am a regular girl that loves paper and embellishments. As a little girl I would hoard pretty papers and stationary and never use them. I have 3 of the most amazing kids ever and been married for 11 years to an even more amazing man. We are very blessed and I stay at home with my kids, Homeschool and we are youth leaders at our church which is a HUGE part of our life. I love reading my Nook, just found a new love of gardening, sewing, painting, decorating, I bake all our own bread and if I can make something from scratch I do.

Here's a look a some of Heather's amazing designs with My Little Shoebox and Love My Tapes adhesive



Love the colors combination in this layout. I also like how she used the black pen to enhance her layout.


Here's a fun layout documenting her son's messy room. I have a messy kiddo too.





Heather and DT Member Erin Payne also bring you the My Little Shoebox videos. They are both entertaining and informative with the newest information about My Little Shoebox.



We love Heather's style and designs! Be sure and visit Heather's blog for more amazing inspiration!

We're excited to be sponsoring the My Little Shoebox Design Team. My Little Shoebox just held their Design Team call so we'll be getting to know the newest girls on the team in coming weeks. Check back each week as we feature a different designer and their crafty creations.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!! YOU ROCK!!! {LOVE}Love My Tapes!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!