Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

*Love My Tapes* Sightings

Hello Tape Fans! I am always browsing the net for our fans blogs and artwork posts. I love finding people who love our products and spotlighting them here on our blog.
I happen to spot these fabulous fabric flowers at Beth Johnson's blog



These flowers are absolutely stunning! I love that she used the doilies that we featured in yesterday's Tape Tip (which you can purchase at Michaels or most online stores that carry Martha Stewart products)


I love this adorable hand made gift box she created with one of her beautiful flowers. Felt is so versatile and fun to use and I am all about layering!

Here's another look at the gift box. Beth used our lemon bar fabric tape to embellish her box.

I love finding your work with Love My Tapes products so please post your work to our Facebook Fan Page or drop a comment in the Chatbox on the right side of the blog so I can be sure and see what you are creating!

2 comments:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing me here on your blog! LOL!! I LOVE .. LOVE MY TAPES! :) Off to be sure I am a fan on facebook now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!