Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

A new challenge + a Vintage Card

Hello my friends! Giovana here bringing you a new challenge. This month our challenge is all about "Lace",  that's it!! We want to see any kind of creation that includes Lace!!

Pretty Lace Tape Ribbon from Love My Tapes

Here is the card I created using Beige and Dark Pink Lace Tape!


My card uses Vintage Postcard Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I added lots of stitches. I inked the Beige Lace Tape with Tea Dye Distress Ink to make it a little bit darker and more vintage look, then I added an extra layer of lace using Dark Pink.
The pretty pin is from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Hope you like it and play along with us.

You have until March 28th to upload your creations! Using Love My Tapes products is not required, but if you have them, we would to see them in action :)
The winner will be chosen randomly and announced here on the blog on March 30th.

Link your creations bellow:

Thanks so much!
Have a great day!!

17 comments:

  1. I love those lace tapes! Beautiful!

    I'm all linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tapes, I really want some

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge... and gorgeous sample Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just linked mine! I sadly didn't have any Lovemytapes products to use on my card, but I still had lots of fun making it! ;)
    http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/871406.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just posted my link. Your card is gorgeous. thanks for such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous! Thanks for this great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much fun playing with the Love My Tapes lace tapes. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tapes
    i need some
    maybe ill win
    thanks for sharing
    www.lilfeathers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great challenge. I love using ribbons and lace on my layouts. So glad that I found you site. Can't wait to get some of the Love My Tapes lace tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge! I am so in love with your lace tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your lace tapes . .they are so beautiful and they stay put!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love me some lace! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love lace tapes, they are my favorite and sooo easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!