Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Fabric Tape

Hello!

Did you know that Love My Tapes not only carries gorgeous washi tapes, but they also have beautiful fabric tapes too? You knew that right? Well, today I thought I'd create a card using a few fabric tape styles.


Fabric tape is perfect for shabby chic projects, don't you think?


Whenever I create something with a vintage flair, I always toss in some old mother of pearl buttons.


With fabric you must have stitching!


Can you spot all four fabric tapes I used?

I hope you enjoyed today's project!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Kathy! Love these fabric tapes. I'll have to get some. Thanks for telling us about them. I've never heard of them before. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! The stitching and the fabric tapes give this card such wonderful texture! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of these fabric tapes before, but I love what I see. Love the texture they add without the freying that come with regular fabric strips. Such a sweet card with the hand-stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Kathy!
    Love love your use of tapes , the embroidery and overall design!

    Thanks for the inspiration~

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!