Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Greeting Card Purse Set

Hi, everyone!  Today I have a greeting card purse set that I embellished just a bit with some Love My Tapes lace tape and decorated with Flourishes stamps.  I will be showing you just the bit of the purse that I added the lace tapes to but if you want to see the entire project, check out the Flourishes blog for more details.  :)

We all know that tapes are a great way to add a bit of flair to a project and that is just what I did here.  :)

Here you see the base of my card purse without the tape added.


And, voila!  A couple of rows of lace tape and the base is transformed!


Here are a few other views.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you've been inspired to add just that little bit of fun flair using your tapes! 

Janice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!