Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Striped Card

Hello Love My Tapes readers! I have a card to share with y'all today using just some plain "airmail" striped washi tape. I used the teal striped washi tape from the LMT shop and staggered the stripes from strip to strip. My sister totally thought it was patterned paper. :) Since the design was so BOLD, I went minimal on embellishing… kinda new for me! 

In case you're wondering, the sunshine paper is a free printable from the Two Peas in a Bucket shop. I thought it looked nice and summer-y.

In other news, this is my last post for Love My Tapes. Certain circumstances have come up and I have decided to leave this team. I hope you have enjoyed my posts here on the blog, because I sure have enjoyed coming up with new ways to use washi tape! 
 
Thanks for stopping by on this nice and HOT Monday! Stay cool! 
-Heather

3 comments:

  1. lovely n bright card....cool way u use washi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love it !
    Thank you Heather for all your posts and creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really cute card....I love using washi as a decorative touch to notes of cards. Check out my blog www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!