Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

New Year's Eve Layout with Washi Tape

Hello Love My Tapes friends. Marcia here today with a New Year's Eve layout to share with you. I just love being able to add bits of gold to my projects lately. It's such a hot trend right now. One easy way to add a bit of gold is with washi tape.


A strip of black and gold washi tape across the top and bottom of my layout add instant 'Wow' factor. Love My Tapes has lots of variety of gold and silver washi tape. You can check out the new Etsy store here. I also added a little washi tape under my photo to help anchor it to the layout. With those busy pattern papers it's nice to add something to draw your eye in.


I used pattern paper to create a confetti effect behind my title. This is a technique you could use with washi tape too in place of the pattern paper.


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the new Etsy store. Have a great week.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!