Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Friend gift w/ Ange Weisbeck

 Hello!  
Ange here today to share with you a cute gift I made for an amazing friend.


I took this fun milk bottle and filled it with Reese's Pieces. 
I thought the little quote would be perfect because I really feel like my friend is helping me keep it all together lately. Good thing for good friends right?


I started with the polka dot background pattern and added the fun Red Hearts tape to the top and bottom. Then I used the awesome Tape Runner to keep it tight around the bottle. 
Then I decorated the front and added a bit of Chevron tape to either side of my title.

Last I added a bit of the heart tape to my tag, to help it blend with the gift.
All of the Love My Tapes items I used are pictured below.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange



2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!