Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Love My Tapes Design Team Call

It's time for another call.  We have had an amazing team of designers and we are sad to see a few of them move on.    Even though a few are staying for another term we need to still add to our team.  We are looking to add 5 more designers. 

If you are a fan of our products take a look at our call and we look forward to hearing from you.


If you have any questions send them to the same email address:  kimberlylovemyfabrics@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. So excited to apply!! I'm working on making my planner a little prettier lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see anywhere if you were accepting international applicants, but I threw my hat in the ring just in case. AWESOME!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!