Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How I Remember It

Hi friends, It's Mary Ann here today with some washi inspiration!
I love scrappin' old photos, I like looking back to a different time, a different place. Recently I've been working on pictures from my childhood, and even though I've hardly made a dent in the pile of  photos, I'm having a great time reminiscing!
Here I am at age 3, in front of the playhouse my Dad had built for me.
I loved playing in that cute little playhouse!! 
To add to the whimsical feel of the layout, I added a row of the diagonal stripe washi to a strip of white cardstock, then I used my Martha Stewart fringe scissors and cut all the way across the strip.  I adhered the "fringe washi" to the kraft colored cardstock and then added the rest of the layers to complete may layout.
 
Thanks for joining me today here at Love My Tapes!
 



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mary Ann, simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome..i love it Mary Ann...great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ann, you are enabling!! My next purchase just might have to be some fringe scissors!! :) Love this adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout -- love the fringe!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!