Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello! My name is...

Hi there!!  This is Jenni Calma.  
I am a new DT member at Love My Tapes and am super excited to
share the first layout I did using a couple of my favorite tapes...


I LOVE wood grain in everything, but wood grain tape!??  Awesome.
I made my own 'garland' using the washi on card stock, 
punched it out and sewed it together on my machine...
I used my other favorite tape to highlight the "HAPPY" behind the die cut for my title.


Here are a couple closeups of those details!


Thanks so much for checking it out and be sure to come back and see
all the new projects coming up from the other talented ladies here!

Wishing you all a 'happy place' at some point today!!

4 comments:

  1. That garland made from wood grain washi is soooo cool!! I love how it's torn in some places. It's a great rustic look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all your layers and details, Jenni! And how stinkin' creative is that garland?? SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Jenni!! Love the way you created the Garland with the wood grain tape! I might have to borrow that idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable layout and I love the garland made from Washi.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!