Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Light Up the Night with Washi Tape!

Hello Washi Tape Fans!  
Susie here today with a quick little home dec project!

Washi tape is a quick and easy way to add a custom touch to just about anything.  
I needed to replace a night light in one of my bathrooms and I took the opportunity to play with my washi!


The tapes I used for this project can be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy store
Wide Music Note washi, Hot Pink Stripe washi

I found this very plain light for less than $4 at a discount store... 

...and added a strip of the Wide Music Note washi tape around the center of the largest portion of the light.  Next I applied thin strips of the Hot Pink Stripe washi tape above and below the main band.  I finished things off with a couple strips of black rhinestone bling...

...and then I turned on the light!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play (with washi tape) today!  

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!