Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

DIY Washi Tape Dish

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I wanted to show you guys this restyle I did with washi tape! I found this cheap glass plate at Goodwill and used one of my favorite tapes to give it a new look!


You'll need a small (saucer sized) plate and a roll of washi tape.

The how-to is SO very simple. Basically, you just cover the top of the plate in washi tape.


Once you have it covered in washi tape, flip it over and use some scissors to trim away the extra tape.


I wanted to seal my tapes, just so that they wouldn't get damaged, so I went over them with a gel medium.


Note- This is not dishwasher safe!! If you want to wash these, you'll need to buy like the dishwasher safe mod podge.

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! I have seen this done from the back with a napkin or paper. This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!