Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Awesome Happy Seven

Good morning Love My Tapes Fans!  I can't believe that it is almost time for my daughter's birthday again.  Today I am sharing a layout from right after her last birthday.


I have been wanting to make a layout like this where I cut out various shapes and words and mix and match a bunch of different tapes.  I added some fun yellow doilies for some extra pops of color, but most of the color comes from the fun variety of washi tapes.


I added a strip of washi tape that I cut in half.  I did this because I didn't want the regular width.  This just adds a fun strip of color towards the top of the page.


I love how the tapes pop against the white background.


Tapes I used: Mint with Love Washi Tape, Lace Washi Tape, Plum Dots Washi Tape, Colorful Chevron Washi Tape, Black Triangle Washi Tape, Gold Chevron Washi Tape, Turquoise Chevron Washi Tape, Black Diamond Washi Tape.

Thanks for joining me today!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!