Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ruby Slippers

Welcome back to the Love My Tapes Blog!
Charity here from Scrappin' Chaos with a summer sandal layout. 
 The main colors of this layout are red and craft.
I used washi tape to add pattern and color.
 Under the photo mat I looped black floral washi tape.
On either side of the cascade of red blossoms I used green filigree washi tape for leaves. To form the leaves I doubled the washi tape, shaped a loop, and used hot glue to tack it down.

Stop by the Etsy shop to find this and other washi tapes.
 Black with Pink Floral Washi Tape -Planner stickers - scrapbooking - card making - LMT 553- Love My Tapes 
Black with Pink Floral 

For a list of supplies see my blog, Scrappin' Chaos.

Scrap On!

~charity~ 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks For Sharing Information, I really Like Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post for Beginner to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to refer to your article on my blog and write it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The total look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content material!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!