Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bird House + Inspiration Challenge Winner

Hello my friends! Giovana here. For today I have an altered project to show you. I had a lot of fun creating this project. It is super easy and the results are super cute!!
I bought a simple. not painted bird house. I painted it with White Acrylic Paint, I added 3 coats. After that I sponged it with Vintage Photo and Tea Dye Distress Inks. Now the fun part is, you will need Beige Lace Tape, cut several pieces according to the length of the roof, mine were about 4". Sponge every single bottom piece. Starting by the bottom part of the roof start positioning the lace strips. until you cover both sides, then add some to the front side.
The image is from Gina K. Designs, I think it works perfect with this project.




Hope you like it!!

Now, the winner of our Inspiration Challenge is: Claude

She created this beautiful page:


Please, contact me at giovanachavez AT msn DOT com, with your information. Please add on your subject line "Love My Tapes Challenge Winner"

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers, Giovana! Your birdhouse is elegant and BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner, and I love that bird house! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my - this is incredible Giovana - you open my narrow stamping mind to the world of using other products in art. Tape ribbons? Thanks for showing us new products! Adorable birdies, kiss, & nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable Giovana! Congrats to the winner!! Cute LO!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!