Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

So In Love Card

Hi friends! It's Ashley here to share a card with you. I know that we are all gearing up for Valentine's Day so I thought I'd share a Valentine's Day card. This card could also be used as an anniversary card or just an everyday card to tell your special someone that you love them.

For my card, I used the Red Stripe Fabric Tape and the Light Pink Lace Tape. All the paper elements are from the Echo Park Be Mine collection kit. I also punched an edge with a border punch and added some gems onto my butterfly sticker.


Have a great day, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the different tapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beauty full and good looking picture that show nature of the world how the world is beauty full.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!