Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Imagine


Hey bloggers Rita Barakat here!
Sometimes a layout speaks for itself.
No, it does not have journaling but I was thinking of this
more like wall art. I used a 12 x 12 sheet of acrylic from Clear Scraps and LOTS
of artsy products! My little one is truly a girlie girl, so this is perfect for her!
Perhaps you have a girlie girl too?
Of course you can't have a girlie layout without lace!
I left the acrylic areas behind the stenciled heart clear, you could put paper
behind it; because I left it clear it will match any decor.
The stencil , ribbon, paper and flowers are Prima.
To get that dreamy background color I used Gesso and then three colors of
 Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos and blended with a little water paintbrush.
The beautiful lace is self adhesive ribbon tape from Love My Tapes.
Here is another peek at the title, a slightly different angle
so you can see the colors and the lace tape!
I hope this inspires you to create something pretty today!

1 comment:

  1. How shabby chic and vintagy good! LOVE that lace tape. Wish I had some to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!