Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

With Love


Hello! Kathy Martin here with my very first post on the Love My Tapes blog! And for my debut post I created a card using one of my favorite Love My Tape styles, With Love. I thought it would make a perfect card sentiment, what do you think?


I also used White Dots on Grey and Light Green Chevron. I really like the the green and grey combo!


For my focal point, I hand stitched some flowers on this Kraft stock tag using a stamped image as a pattern. Then I added a mini die cut tag made with more of the Light Green Chevron Tape.


To make dies with washi, just adhere strips together on clear vellum and run through your die machine. You can even use a digital die cutter.

I hope you enjoyed my post and have a chance to try die cutting with your Love My Tapes.

Kathy :)

8 comments:

  1. so adorable...love that stitching..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasti card Kathy!! Love the designs and the hand stitches is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All kinds of wonderful, Kathy! The stitched tag really is fabulous (I think I have the same stamp!) And I love how you repeated the green chevron in a few different ways! In general, I love all the washi tapes you used here! Thanks for the great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Kathy! Those washi tapes are so soft and look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea to adher the washi to vellum for die cutting - I'll be using ttying that!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!