Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Do you want to be a LMT Design Team member?

Hello Love My Tape friends!  We have a fun announcement today! 
Love My Tapes is looking for several new Design Team members to help spread the word about how awesome Love My Tapes is!  We are looking for enthusiastic, creative individuals who can think outside the box and create awesome projects using Love My Tapes products.  You will be expected to create 2-3 projects a month and will be given an assortment of Love My Tapes product to create with. 
What do you need to do to apply?
Send the below to:  lovemytapesdt@hotmail.com
1.      Send a short bio explaining why you would be a great Design Team member for Love My Tapes. 
2.      Please include 3 of your best projects and a link to your blog!
3.      We want to see excited, drama free, committed, and creative people!
Deadline for your submission is March 22nd (midnight MST).  A decision and announcement will be made shortly after that!  So time is ticking…get those submissions in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!