Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Introducing Love My Tapes Designer Marcia Dehn-Nix



Hello Love My Tapes fans! I am so thrilled to be here. My name is Marcia (pronounced Mar-see-ah) Dehn-Nix. I am married to the most  wonderful guy (30 years!) and we live in  Minnesota. We have three college kids, a dog, and 3 cats (as I am a stray magnet). I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years. My scrapbooking evolved out of a love for photography. In fact, I used to be a wedding photographer!  I work 9-5 as a software engineer. I love to create in the evenings and on weekends. My style varies depending on my paper and photos, anywhere from Clean and Simple to Shabby Chic. I like layers, texture, and dimension. I consider myself more of a layout gal (layouts were my first love), but I really do love to make cards and tags, as well as altered items. 

Let me show you some of my washi tape projects ...



Washi tape is an incredible way to add dimension and layers.



Use themed washi tape to reinforce the theme of your layouts. I used birds repeatedly on this layout.



A little washi around your photos really helps to anchor them and make them stand out.

You can see more of my projects on my blog onescrapatatime-bymumsie. Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your weekend.
~Marcia

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!