Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

LMT Designer- Katie smith

I’m Katie, a 21 yr old artist currently living in Dallas/Ft Worth. I love everything crafty- scrapbooking, mixed media, drawing, sewing, etc, but my favorite projects are always the paper and mixed media projects.

My washi tape stash is a bit small compared to some others (only about 30 rolls!) but I l-o-v-e it. Washi tape is such a versatile embellishment/supply, and I am super excited to be designing for Love My Tapes!

Here is my most recent projects using washi tape. I added strips of washi tap to a piece of white paper for the background of this card. I also did the same thing with blue washi tape on paper, but then I cut out my sentiment (Hello) from the washi on my diecut machine.

You can find out more about me, and see more of my projects here:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Congrats on making the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Katie!! Can't wait to see your washi projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!
    Fingerprint Attendance System Dealers in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to be working with you Katie! You're projects are always so fresh and fun. I can't wait to see what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!