Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Glitter and Lace Autumn Cards

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I'm sharing these 2 cards I created using some lace tape and the new adhesive backed glitter paper that Love my Tapes offers!

The new glitter paper comes in more than 30 colors, but I went for gold for a stunning look on these Autumn cards.


I cut the leafs out on my Brother Scan N Cut, and in case you're wondering- the glitter paper worked just fine and dandy in my diecut machine! :)

To make the bow, I used some thin lace tape and just made it like you would a paper bow. I love the soft touch and extra texture it adds. Lots of texture here between the lace and the glitter- perfect for Autumn!


What color glitter paper would be your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!