Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lace Tape + Glitter Paper Christmas Cards

Hey everyone, Katie here! It's December, can you believe it? Christmas is only a couple of weeks away so it's definitely time to start sending off Christmas cards.
I made these 2 Christmas cards using fabric tapes, silver glitter paper and gold washi.


I started by coloring the lace tapes green with gelatos. I just scribbled the color on them and then sprayed them with water to blend the colors.


I stuck the tapes down onto the front of my card, in a general tree shape..


Then I cut a Christmas tree out of the silver glitter paper and adhered the negative part of the diecut to the front of my card, so that the lace shows through. I love that the glitter paper has an adhesive back!

I created a second card with the glittery Christmas tree diecut that I didn't use on the first card.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!