Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Tape Tip!

Hi friends. It' time for another Tuesday Tape Tip. I was cleaning out the kitchen last night and found this class jar without a top and was about to throw it out when I realized how fun it would be to decoupage the jar with our masking tapes. And so this idea was born...



The flowers are made from placing strips of the tape on cardstock and using a Sizzix die to cut them into shapes...Super easy.

Start with whatever styles you'd like to use for your flowers

Then make strips on the card stock like this
The run them thru the Cuttlebug with the Sizzix die
And you have lots of flowers

For the center of the flowers I used the new button daddies from Imaginisce. I threaded the floral wire through the back and then through the center if the die cut flowers.

And then you have this result.


Oh and I want to make sure to include a close up of the re-purposed jar.

This project took me an hour total. I hope you enjoyed the pics and if you have any questions just leave them here and I will be sure to answer you.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!