- Make card from White Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a panel from White CS (4.5" square), ink all edges. Stamp image and highlight borders.
- Stamp 1 little flower, die-cut, color it and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere Dark Pink Lace Ribbon Tape.
1. Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
2. Stamps: Hydrangea/Posy Branch, Posy Patch Flowers (Heartfelt Creations)
3. Ink: Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress (Ranger Industries)
4. Embellishments: Light Lilac Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Dark Pink Lace Tape (Love My Tapes)
5. Accessories: Posy Patch Die (Heartfelt Creations), Glue, Large Pop Dots, V01 Copic Marker, Sponges.
Have a great day!