Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just Dance!

      

Hey bloggers!Rita Barakat here sharing a project  here with a fun project!
One of the things I love about "Love My Tapes" are the self adhesive lace ribbons!
They are gorgeous, there are colors to match everything and the adhesive never shows!
I used the light pink  Love my Tapes lace tape, the color is a perfect match!
Lately my baby girl has turned into a mini ballerina and this pretty light pink
is the perfect color for your tiny dancers!

Image of 1 pack lace tape - 12mm x 2M - Light Pink
 

I also used the Goody Two Shoes collection from Ta Da Creative Studios, 
Prima flowers, tulle, wired pearls, Momenta and American Crafts Alphas.
(The heart shape was a cardboard display form a retail store- they were
going to throw it out! My oldest salvaged it! She knew I would use it! What a good girl!)

This will be perfect for baby girls room.

I think she gets it.
Do you scrap your hobbies? Or your kids hobbies?

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Rita!! Love it. I will try something like this to my daughter's room too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, perfect for a little girls room! Love the photo of your daughter twirling.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!