Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

What's brewin'

Hello Love My Tapes fans! Hope you had a great weekend. Today's card is easy using a couple of my favorite products: Lace Ribbon and Fabric Sheet Tape. My card was done in no time and ready to be sent to my coffee lover friend :) The image and sentiment are from "Cool Beans" by Gina K. Designs.

Directions:
  1. Make a card base form Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" x 4.25"
  2. Emboss bottom part of your front card.
  3. Adhere Dark Pink Lace Tape Ribbon.
  4. Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
  5. Die-cut a piece of Leather Fabric Sheet using Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
  6. Stamp image onto White CS, color it with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Add Glitter to small parts of image.
  7. Add Pink Rhinestones.

TIP: To get a nice and smooth cut, add a piece of paper at the bottom of you sandwich plate, it will take few times, when you see the paper is all die-cut that means your fabric tape is cut out too!!

Hope you like it!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the paper issues blog hop and leaving love on my shabby window project..

    Your card.. so adorable. Love all the texture. I just got that embossing folder a month ago..one of my favs now. I need to do more stamping after viewing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown & pink love it! You have some great textures going on too!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!