- Make a card base form Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" x 4.25"
- Emboss bottom part of your front card.
- Adhere Dark Pink Lace Tape Ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut a piece of Leather Fabric Sheet using Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp image onto White CS, color it with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Add Glitter to small parts of image.
- Add Pink Rhinestones.
TIP: To get a nice and smooth cut, add a piece of paper at the bottom of you sandwich plate, it will take few times, when you see the paper is all die-cut that means your fabric tape is cut out too!!
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.