These fabric tapes give your project more texture and they look really pretty :) I found out you can use it with your dies and cutting machines.
- Choose your favorite die.
- Measure it on top of your fabric sheet and cut a piece.
- Adhere your fabric sheet on thin cardstock.
- Then run it into your cutting machine like a regular piece of cardstock. You can even emboss it (look at my second picture)
- The cute bear is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, colored it with Copic Markers.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget you still have time to play our Sketch Challenge, more information HERE