Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Mini Banner

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I wanted to share with you guys the mini banner I created for Halloween using some of my tapes!


I made the circles by just layering black and white washi tapes on to paper and then die cutting the circles in my Brother ScanNCut machine, pretty simple.

For the candy corn, I didn't have any orange tapes! Oh no! So, I grabbed some of my white lace tapes and some orange gelatos. I rubbed the gelatos around on the tape and then misted them with water to "dye" the white lace tape.
I saw Tessa (fellow LMT designer!) do this technique and have loved it ever since!


To make the candy corn, I layered the tapes on a piece of paper, then drew rounded triangles onto the back of the paper with a pencil and cut them out.


To put my banner together, I just ran my circles and candy corn through the sewing machine, spacing them evenly.


This is such an easy way to make some decor for your home, just in time for Autumn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!