Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Canning Lid Pumpkin with Washi Tape!


Hello everyone. Marcia here today. I got a new shipment of Love My Tapes washi, fabric, and lace tapes to create with and I was so happy, happy, happy to see there was some orange washi tape! I saw this really cute pumpkin on Pinterest made with canning lids and wanted to make one too. This was my inspiration found on YellowBlissRoad ...


I LOVE this! And since I did not can very many tomatoes this year, I thought ... Hey, I have canning lids! You would not believe how easy these are to make. You could do it in 10 minutes. There is a tutorial on YellowBlissRoad, but basically you just tie the lids together with string.

I decided some orange washi tape on those lids would be a fabulous addition. I covered each lid with this gorgeous orange chevron washi before stringing the lids together. Here is my washi tape canning lid pumpkin...


Gorgeous Right!!



I used 24 canning lids for my pumpkin and not even one roll of washi tape in case any of you would like to make one too ;)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
~Marcia

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!