Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mummy Halloween Card with Lace Tapes

Hello Love My Tapes friends, Marcia here today. Can you believe that Halloween is Friday already? Where did October go? I just had to make one of these Halloween mummy cards that I've seen all over Pinterest before it was too late. I thought the Love My Tapes lace tape would be perfect for making my mummy.


Here is how you can make one too...

Cut a piece of cream colored cardstock slightly smaller than the width of your card then tear it into strips. Adhere the lace tape on top of the strips.


Use a scissors to cut the lace tape edges to distress.
Dab some ink on yout craft mat and using an H2O pen, pick up the ink and paint the torn edges of cardstock and lace.

Then assemble the pieces onto your card base and add the googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!