Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

First Communion ~ Using Washi Tape on Your Card

Good morning LMT fans!

Lynn here today sharing a card that I made for my daughter who will be receiving her first communion today!


To make this card, I cut a card from cardstock.  Then I covered a smaller piece of white cardstock with LMT Religious washi tape and adhered it to the card.  I printed my sentiment on another piece of cardstock, cut into a banner and distressed the edges.


To create my cup, I cut two 2" circles with my circle cutter and cut the top 1/3 to use for the base of my cup.  I used my doily punch to create a fancy edge on the top of the cup.  Then I adhered three pearls and a piece of ribbon from my stash.


Another fun an creative way to use washi tape :D

Click on the link to go directly to the Etsy Store :D



Have you check out our giveaway yet?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS :D

Thanks for popping in!

♥ Lynn

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!