Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Super Star!

Hi Washi fans!
Stacey here to show you a card that I created that features 
some of that awesome washi from Love My Tapes.

To start my card, I needed to create my panel that I would be layering everything on top of.
To do that, I simply took some of the Gold With White Star Washi and started adhering it to a piece of white cardstock in a diagonal pattern all the way across just leaving a little gap in between pieces. 


Once I had all my washi laid down, I simply trimmed off the excess.

Here is my finished card:

I thought some gold glitter cardstock would go along perfectly with that awesome washi tape. 
I added a strip of black, gold glitter and white with my greeting along the front towards the bottom and then popped up some gold glitter stars with some foam adhesive. 

Here is a closer look at the Gold with White Stars Washi:

This tape is so pretty in person and gold seems to be on trend right now.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
For more info on my project, please visit my blog HERE

You can purchase Washi Tape at the Love My Tapes Etsy store HERE

I hope you have a great crafty day!


5 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!