Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I heart...Bold Red Hearts & Bold Red Polka Dots!

Here is a simple layout that you can recreate in about 5 minutes.  As busy as I am lately, I am trying to get some of my layouts done in 15 minutes or less.. this is one of them.  I created this layout for an April Color Challenge, so it was even easier knowing I could only use 3 colors.

All you need is some black and white paper another color that you have in washi tapes and a few matching color embellishments.  Of course a favorite picture too.
Used 5 strips of Washi Tape

Just lined up my washi tape.

Products from Love My Tapes that I used.



Featured products I used:
Love My Tapes:
If you need more washi tape or want to take advantage of a HUGE sale.. Love My Tapes is currently practically giving away washi tape.  10 rolls for $20 on the etsy shop.. super cheap. 

Start stocking up on some of your favorite designs!
Have a great Day!
Kimberly Congdon
Scrap It Girl

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great use of the tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Your posting is very great.
    Top dentist in gujarat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple and absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!