Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Washi Notebook

Happy Wednesday!  Rebecca here!  I don’t know about you, but I’m always craving more color in my life.  In my “non-crafty” life, I work in a design office.  I’m not working in a cubicle (thank goodness!) but I’m always looking for ways to add a little bit more color around my desk. 


Hence – the washi notebook.  I carry this notebook around all of the time.  And having it color coded for each week really helps me find notes quickly.  (my scribbling as been camouflaged to protect the innocent :))






 I’ve also marked pages that have important information that I reference regularly.




This isn’t the first time I’ve washi-ed (that is an appropriate term!) a notebook.  Here’s an older photo of an old planner. 


What have you washi-ed lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Also love that yellow scissor washi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That scissor washi is one of my faves! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Such a simple but effective idea - love it!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!