Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Love My Tapes Designer Introduction - Dana Tatar


Hi Love My Tapes fans! Dana Tatar here today to introduce myself. I'm absolutely thrilled that Love My Tapes is back and that I get to share my designs with you!

I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories and now I enjoy the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my projects and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my projects. I also like to work with canvas, fabric, chipboard and tape.

My dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and pretty chic, but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use. I'm an active blogger and I like to share my tips and ideas and try new things.


I dressed up this simple white frame with embossed strips of fabric tape that I colored with Distress Ink. This frame makeover was quick, easy and fun!


I love to use tape on my mixed media pieces to add fun designs and to hold items down. The book print tape I used on this artist trading card adds a fun print but not a lot of bulk. I share a product review and partial tutorial for this project on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back sharing a new project soon. I'd love for you to stop by my blog, They Call Me Tatar Salad, in the meantime. Happy crafting!

~Dana


4 comments:

  1. congrats on making the team, Dana! I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana these are so fabulous. I love how you altered the fabric tape with ink. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the team! You are so creative - love the mixed media piece especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!
    Biometric fingerprint based Time attendance And Access Control

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!