Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

She Said Yes

Hello Love My Tapes friends. Marcia here with my first layout for Love My Tapes! I received some fabulous rolls of washi tape, fabric tape, and lace tape to design with, but a couple rolls just jumped out for me. I was ecstatic to find some engagement/wedding washi tape! I had the perfect photo for that washi tape too. I've been wanting to scrap this photo since Christmas when my daughter and her boyfriend announced their engagement. 


I have been having a love affair with vellum and sequins in addition to my washi love affair. I just can't help myself. Check out this gorgeous washi tape! You can see that engagement/wedding washi in the first close-up and again in the lower left corner of my main photo (It says "Will you marry me?"). I also used an intricate black washi that had hearts in the middle. With the red and white, the pop of black really draws your eye right to that photo.



Thanks for stopping by. Don't you just love these washi tapes too :)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love all of the tape, and the red & white is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page, Marcia! Love all of the areas where you implemented the tape!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!